To obtain these cool nail art drawing styles you have to study straightforward points like different colors, overcoat, bobby pin, sponge, tape, sharpie pen and also plus imaginative concepts. Scroll down the web page as well as undergo these lovely nail art designs for enhancing your nails. This article highlights clever fingernail art designs that could be done conveniently in the house for boosting your individuality. These Do It Yourself smart nail art drawing designs do not call for any kind of unique ability and also could be done quickly manually. Good and unique nail arts assist you to renew your daily appearance by making eye-catching styles on your nails. Having an excellent coiffure as well as using suitable clothes is not adequate making your visibility appealing if you take place to neglect your nails. Via: buzzfeed
1. Paint over a loofah for this cool two-tone look.
2. This chic design is deceptively easy.
3. Make your own matte polish with a little eye shadow.
See full directions here
4. This topcoat makes it look like you applied meticulous polka dots.
Get it here
5. For DIY dots, just use a bobby pin.
6. For a cool touch, just do a line of polkadots around the edge of your nail.
7. Make this zigzag pattern with just some tape and pinking shears.
Full directions here
8. Or, use tape to create a simple diagonal shape.
9. Get this stone look with just some crumpled up plastic.
10. Use reinforcement stickers to get a cool half-moon.
12. This polish changes when the temperature does, so you don’t have to do any of the fancy work.
More here. Polish available here
13. This adorable Pantone look is made with a thin sharpie marker.
14. This graffiti look is basically just scribbling with nail polish.
See how here
15. Use a gold sharpie to make all kinds of easy designs.
See more here
16. This simple modern look is just white polish with a black line.
See how to do it here
17. Literally throw some polish on for this splatter paint look.
18. A few stragically placed dots can go a long way.
19. Get an easy gradient by applying a glitter top coat to half the nail.
20. This one is reverse nail art-you scrape the polish off for the effect.
See more here
21. One simple dot can look adorably chic.
22. Use one thick stripe of white to accent any darker color.
See how here
23. This pinstripe nail looks even better when it’s a little crooked.
Because LBH, who has a steady hand for this? More here
24. This one is called the ruffian, and we dig it.
25. ~Abstract~ (aka easy).
26. This clear and blue look doesn’t even use tape.
Just swipe your color, clear coat on top and go
27. Or, use the same techniques to make triangles.
Looks great even on short nails
1,360 total views, 1 views today