Taking a break from our hectic schedule is something we all should do once in a while. There is no better way to de stress and reconnect with loved ones like taking a holiday to a faraway land where you can relax completely. An ideal spot for a perfect vacation is Indonesia the idyllic oh so perfect tourist destination. The country has some of the loveliest locations you can ever hope to be in including some of the most romantic beaches with crystal clear waters of Belitung beach and historical monuments. Here are 22 more such reasons to visit Indonasia. Via: wherecoolthingshappen
1. You will love the gorgeous scenery
Image credits: Jeff Werner CC BY-NC-SA / Via Flickr: jeffwerner
2. It is home to the most diverse and breathtaking landscapes.. from Mount Bromo..
Mount Bromo in East Java | Image credits: Getty Images/iStockphoto goikmitl
3. To the idyllic beaches of Belitung…
East Coast of Sumatra | Image credits: Ahmad Zakaria CC BY-NC-SA / Via Flickr: ahmadzakaria
4. And the Minangkabau Highlands’ rice fields, in West Sumatra.
West Sumatra | Image credits: Charles Roffey CC BY-NC-SA / Via Flickr: charlesfred
5. Seriously, Indonesia is so Dreamy Beautiful
Near Yogyakarta Java | Image credits: Marc-André Jung CC BY-NC / Via Flickr: maggi_homelinux_org
6. Raw and stunning.. won’t you agree?
Mount Rinjani on the island of Lombok | Image credits: Trekking Rinjani CC BY / Via Flickr: trekkingrinjani
7. Take Lake Toba, in North Sumatra, for instance
8. Indonesia has everything you could dream of
sunrise in the Kerinci valley, in Sumatra | Image credits: Luke Mackin CC BY-NC-SA / Via Flickr: wildsumatra
9. It has exciting cities
10. Otherworldly valleys
This is at the foot of Mount Bromo | Image credits: Carmen Rodriguez CC BY / Via Flickr: carmenherbs
11. Unparalleled sunsets
12. and It’s green beyond believe
Sumatra Jungle | Image credits: Luke Mackin CC BY-NC-SA / Via Flickr: wildsumatra
13. It also has views that will ‘ruin’ you for life
This is the view from Mount Rinjani, the second highest volcano in Indonesia | Image credits: Fakhri Anindita / Via Flickr: fakhrianindita
14. If you like.. crystal clear waters with lots of marine life..
The tropical island of Kanawa | Image credits: Caneles CC BY-NC-SA / Via Flickr: 94446676@N00
15. Or views of the crater of an active volcano
Mount Rinjani, Lombok | Image credits: Roberto Saltori CC BY-NC / Via Flickr: robysaltori
16. Yes this is Indonesia..
Kerinci Seblat National Park, Sumatra | Image credits: Luke Mackin CC BY-NC-SA / Via Flickr: wildsumatra
17. Raja Ampat is a destination where dreams come true..
Wayag island, Raja Ampat. | Image credits: PTorrodellas CC BY-NC / Via Flickr: ptorrodellas
18. Stunning views
Mount Bromo | Image credits: Zac Turner CC BY-NC / Via Flickr: zacturner
19. Did we mention lovely beaches..
Gili Trawangan, Lombok | Image credits: Wiley Brooks-Joiner CC BY-NC-ND / Via Flickr: wileyb-j
20. Indonesia is home to some stunning world-famous monuments..
Borobudur Temple near Yogyakarta | Image credits: Getty Images/iStockphoto Assawin
21. The Tanah Lot temple, in Bali
Bali | Image credits: Dhinoo G / Via Flickr: dhinoo
22. Indonesia is also home to the stunning Ijen volcano and its crater lake
896 total views, 1 views today